Life style, fashion blogger

Monday 25 January 2016

Simple but sensual date or girly night look

Something quite different, never ventured down this avenue before in my blog ladies/gents but it I feel confident enough to pull it off. Are you wanting to find that perfect sex appeal outfit but still classy? I think I've found it.

When your scouting down the New York Topshop sale pieces and you come across something you can not make your mind off, you know you have to purchase it. Going out for date night with your man or a girly night out, this outfit is perfect for both!

I have paired this black jumpsuit/culottes trouser with my gold platform heels also from Topshop, adding gold to the black colour scheme I have going off separates all the colours especially with my red lip. With my bow clutch bag from Coast (which was a present so I don't know the price!) The outfit just comes together really nicely, I am showing quite a lot of skin but personally if you have the confidence to pull it off, why not?

I naturally have a big chest so I find it really difficult to find dresses and tops that I can wear without a bra but LUCKLY with this dress, I somehow get away with it and I let the beasts free for the night (just be cautious over too much cleavage)

 These are my heels that I chose to wear for the styled look, they cost £49 but I paid £36, they are called Sienna Peep-Toe Platforms. I think because of the black Friday deals that were on when I purchased them, they were much cheaper but clearly the discounts have ended. These are just a simple peep toed platform, very comfy to wear and walk in! 

                                                Platforms
                                               Jumpsuit- Because mine was from NYC in the sale, I can not find it on the website, but here are some alternatives.



 












SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig