Life style, fashion blogger

Saturday 5 April 2014

What I bought from Paris!

Hey everybody! Looking back on my previous posts I've realised that I never posted what I bought in Paris when I went in February with college! 

I wont be going into detail about the trip since its on another post but I bought some stuff from Topshop that was in this fancy shopping mall which was called Galleries Lafayette, I have never seen as many designers in my life! 

I can't remember them all but Chanel was a popular one, I can remember seeing Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton.



I was so happy to see the Topshop because of my age I can relate to Topshop a lot more then all the designer stores that were there and the price range was obviously a lot similar to England's Topshop! 

The first purchase I made from Topshop was this suede material glittery flower patterned playsuit I can't remember the price for any of these purchases so I apologise but I think it was around €30+ and it was on sale too!! (40%-). 

I have worn this playsuit so many times! It's something that will never go out of fashion. I wear mine with high boots (that's in another post coming soon!) or you could opt for a slim heel that will make the trouser look shorter because they are quite long but with my footwear their no problem! 

I am going to do a style post soon so hopefully this will be an outfit that I'll post up! 

Another purchase that I made in Topshop was this light pastel blue jumper, with a really pretty jeweled neck piece, the only problem that I have is that it takes me ages to get this tiny string threw the hole which keeps the two top back pieces connected together! 
But overall the jumper I find really comfy, the cotton material is gorgeous, wear with any type of jean. (I wear mine with fake leather jeans). Again I can't remember the price (sowweee) 

That's all that I really bought from Paris, so thanks for reading! 

Polly X 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That jumpsuit is so beaut! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is beautiful, I've always wanted to go to Paris and that shopping centre looks amaze!

    wink-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! Yes you should totes go!

      Delete
  3. That jumpsuit is fab!! I'd love to visit Paris :-) x

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should its an interesting place! x

      Delete
  4. I love the jumpsuit! Looks like you had a fab time in Paris!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig