Life style, fashion blogger

Monday 18 January 2016

Living life to the fullest, first stop.. New York

Evening all, I hope 2016 is treating you kindly. My new Years resolution is to learn how to live my life was to the fullest because 2015 (mid May to December) I was hung up on people that made me question myself and what I was like as a person but this Year I am wanting to try and change that by not trying to get 'attached' with new people that I meet (AKA guys that cruelly lead me on) and learn how to walk away from them.


On with me living life to the fullest this Year I definitely want to travel a lot more, starting with New York that I have just come home from. The trip was absolutely amazing, even though the City in general is mad crazy, you definitely do not have time to stand there and think, its a very vast place and people are correct when they say its a "City that never sleeps".

We travelled from Manchester to JFK airport on a 9 hour flight, I am not the best flyer to be fair due to a childhood of flight sickness but on this flight I was perfectly fine, except the experience of neck cramp and the occasional gag because of the food on the plane.
The hotel that we stayed in, I personally found really enjoyable (due to the fact that the TV had the E channel) we stayed at the Pennsylvanian Hotel opposite the Madison Square Gardens, it was around the corner from all the shops, e.g. Macy's, Forever 21, Victoria Secrets and Sephora (holy grail of make up).

Times Square is absolutely amazing at night, the atmosphere with all the New Yorkers is amazing, there is a real buzz in the air when the lights are glowing right in front you and with all the music.

I can officially say trying to track down a taxi is not as easy as it looks like in the movies, you know when they whistle and a taxi sweeps in..? It is not like that, take it from me, there are thousands but we could only get one.  

If you have any questions about my NYC you can just simply ask


Central Park





New jumpsuit from Topshop!








Fairy-tale Museum
This is one my favourite museums I have ever been to and I am not much of a walking around a building type of girl but obviously been fashion, I was really interested. The costumes were inspired around fairy tales, such as Alice and the Wonderland, Snow-white, The Wizard of Oz and many more tales.  
This is my favourite garment out of the whole museum


  




                                                                         



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig