Life style, fashion blogger

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Leeds via meeting Zoella

Ever heard of Zoella aka one of the most popular, powerfulest Youtubers out there, well do you? When your best friends pops up the question whether you'd like to meet her at her book signing in Leeds, I of course didn't decline the offer, so its official we were meeting Zoella in Leeds!

I must say the signing was very organised think this might be due to how popular she is, or the fact that we got their quite early due to the silly train times and when the signing started!

I don't know a great deal about Zoella (Zoe is her actual name if you didnt already guess that) but I have watched a few of her videos from time to time, she's a real positive bubble type of girl, she was so smiley and talkative just like her videos, she was really down to earth and personally this is why she has the following she has right now. 

I spoke to her for a few minutes, she asked me what I was doing today, thank you for coming today, basically just having a quick converstaion when she signed the book.

We couldn't actually have a photo with Zoe, not sure why but maybe because of the demand from how many fans were there, who knows.. 

I feel like I am lucky to have met Zoe because I know (and everyone else) that she has milllllions of fans, literally all around the world and there's me that just hopped onto a train and met her.  
ZOELLA - click it..

What I wore. . 
Scarfe- M&S
Leather jacket- Primark
Blouse- Newlook
Jeans- Topshop (Jamie type)
Leather boots- Topshop
Handbag- Dune (Tkmaxx)
Umberlla- My Mums..






















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig