Life style, fashion blogger

Wednesday 9 July 2014

CHRISTIAN DIOR|RUNWAY|14

                            
CHRISTIAN DOIR AUTUMN/FALL
                    
                            
Christian Dior has strutted its stuff on the runway once again for the Autumn/fall 2014 and I have been going crazy searching for so many photographs of some of the garments because there are so any, it is impossible to put them all on this post , but I shall show you a few..























This is my favourite outfit out of the whole collection! I would personably wear this, it is very simple, but beautifully stylish. 


  
This is my favourite picture of all time, Jennifer being Jennifer!!!! ;D





What they are both wearing I adore, Jennifer is wearing Dior silk top and off white suede pencil skirt very classy! Her hair is just on another level! It is out of the way, very chick like!



DIOR  << Link to show you all the dresses from the collection.
 
Thanks for reading..

Polly X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig