Life style, fashion blogger

Monday 23 June 2014

Make-up Product Review!!

Evening all bloggers!


I am on a roll with blogging today, since I am not at college, I thought I'd work on ma blog for you guys. So today I thought I shall do a product review on what I have recently bought. This post will contain..


                                               Wake me up concealer
                                               On the spot foundation
                                               Extreme length mascara
                                               Kate Moss lipstick


 I have used all these product into todays look. So lets get started! 
 Concealer





I bought this concealer two days ago, and I have good thoughts about it, it covers up blemishes ( which I have) so having a concealer that does the magic is a good feeling.
The cost of the concealer is £5.49 which I don't think is expensive but I don't think is super super cheap, I have had some in the past that have been cheaper but not as good as this one! But the fact that it works shows that you can just splash out little more and still get good results!





The applicator (if that's the right word) is a good way for me to put concealer on. It doesn't clog up, it has a reasonable amount of product on the end of it. The size of the product itself is very reasonable, nothing too big that you can't put in your handbag! YAAAY




 Foundation









This foundation I bought a few weeks ago, has been good to me so far, it covers up my blemishes. The packaging now looks quite empty because I have used it, so it is not brand new. It claims that it gives me clearer skin in 4 weeks which I think has cleared my skin so I would recommend this foundation!
 
The cost of this product is £6.77, which compared to all the other foundations out there it isn't that expensive but I guess if your a student like me, I don't want to be spending £££ on one item.








Mascara



                        



I don't normally wear mascara because it really irritates my eyes, it makes them itchy and watery so I bought a sensitive extreme length mascara that compared to the normal mascaras it doesn't hurt my eyes at all which is gooooooood!








The size of the brush is a good size, I don't think there is any interesting things to say about the brush to be honest but it separates my lashes, keeps them clean and neat.  




The price was £12 something I cant exactly remember but I think the price is quite pricy for a mascara but I think I got it on offer because of the points I had or something. It says it gives an extreme length and I think I got more of an extreme length when I applied a second coat after the first coat dried, after that I think I saw more of a longer length!

So yes I would recommend this mascara!


Lipstick





This is my last product review and it is my Kate Moss lipstick and the cost was £5.49 and the lipstick number is 20. I love this lipstick, it is very long lasting and this is what I want because I don't always want my lipstick in my handbag so its nice that something is long lasting!




This is my make - up and all what is on my face is what I have used are the products I have reviewed. *major pout*


I hope you have enjoyed this post!

Lots of love.. Polly X

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig