Life style, fashion blogger

Thursday 10 July 2014

PRIMARK HAUL




Good afternoon everybody on this beautiful sunny day! I took a short trip down to my local high street and I knew what I wanted straight away from Primark but it was the challenge of finding it!! I purchased some slip on sandals that are very on trend at the moment and they are all over the high street both end of the price scale.


The sandals I bought came to the small cost of £4!!! Looking at them I would have thought they would have been a lot more, but I am still happy to pay that £4, I really love the colour, a nude light pink colour, perfect for this type of weather England has been having lately!


The sandals are very comfy, I bought a size 7, it was quite difficult finding that size, but I tracked them down, I saw a few size 5's so I am guessing that isn't a popular size for this type of foot wear, I saw no size 8's or any higher. I am sure they will have them in a bigger Primark store.


Here are a few piccies..














*Note to Polly to take of stickers*
 





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love them so much! Too bad we don't have Primark here in Croatia :/ I love your blog! I'm following you now on GFC!

    -Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how simple yet chic they are!! I have some black ones and love them :)

    xxxx
    Mariana
    themstudio13.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh i love those! I picked up a white pair with two bars across for my holiday and they're soo comfortable!

    Great post!
    www.theblossomcart.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes! such a good price too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nude color, makes it wearable with basically anything!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig