Life style, fashion blogger

Monday 23 June 2014

What has Polly bought?



EVENING ALL BLOGGERS!




This is just a quick post of what I bought recently from Topshop (IN DA S-A-L-E). The weather has been so lovely this morning & afternoon so I decided to take a scroll into my local high-street *moon walking to Topshop* and see if I liked anything! 



Lucky I had a voucher that I could use in Topshop so I didn't have to spend a penny of my own money WAAAYYYYY!! And on top of that I used my student discount so I got it for much less! Nothing wrong with a discount!!!


Anyway on with what I bought.. I bought this quilted cross body bag which originally cost £28 then on sale for £15 and using my student discount it came toooooooo £13.50 which isn't a bad price!
 


I think the bag is very Chanel inspired except the price of course! I have never been good at opening bags like these because I never knew what to push or press (if that makes sense haha!) but with this bag I find it very simple to handle! The strap of bag is like a metal ropey, a long length I would like to have it a bit shorter or something that I can physically change on the bag like you normally see on bags!





The size of the bag inside is reasonable, I can fit my everyday things in easily e.g. phone, purse, iPod, keys, card holder things like that! I find this very sophisticated and chic, something I can use everyday!  




I hope you have all enjoyed this quick post on what I bought!

Lots of love..

Polly X


 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig