Life style, fashion blogger

Saturday 21 June 2014

MMVA AWARDS




   EVENING YA'LL!



Everybody probably knows that last week was the Much Movie Video Awards.. So I thought that I would share my opinion on who I loved and who's outfit I didn't like too much!


My first outfit love is Laura Vandervoot wearing a cool blue coloured, long sleeved dress with a Peter Pan collar. This outfit is very simple and that's why I love it! 
She is so stunning, she doesn't need to be over the top, everything she is wearing goes together, the style of the hair is simple so it keeps in common with the whole outfit. 

Laura is wearing The 2nd Skin Co dress one thing that I would change about this dress would be the size of the collar the ends seem too small so I would make them an inch bigger so it looks like there's more in the neck area. The length of the dress is enough, she is showing enough amount of skin with her legs which is appropriate for the occasion she is at! 

She wore the dress with a Raywolf clutch bag, which doesn't have the same colours as the dress but still has the muted colouring.


My second favourite outfit is... Nikky Yanofsky! The dress she is wearing is quite a bodycon style of dress which I think adds something different to the style of these type of awards! 

I really love the pattern of the dress, I love the length of the dress because it is not too short and her legs are HAAAAAWT!  a lovely figure for the type of dress and she pulls it off very well! One thing that I would change it the style of hair, it all collides together, so I wish she would have put it in a bun or in a slick pony tail like Laura, but a part from that little point the outfit is still amazing! 

The style of shoe she wore goes very well, I think sometimes people can go very wild with the shoe choice so it's nice to see a change that she has gone for a plain, silver heel (I think) can't see the shoe probably.




Another outfit love of mine is... Kendall Jenner this has been the talk of the week on social media!!!! I personally didn't know where to look when i saw this photo but you can't say she's not stunning! Her figure is worthy of millions of ladies to be jealous of!


Kendall is wearing Fausto Puglisi, the pattern of the dress is very bare but still have enough going off that it doesn't become boring! I love the length of the dress even though she has her front hips on show I'm glad that she has covered up a lot more of her skin then was is on show because the dress would deffo be too much FOR MA EYES TOO SEE!! The colour of the shape sequins match the colour of the heel. I am so glad that the awards wasn't planned on a windy day!!!!

Now time for the not so nice outfits.. starting with Mia Martina I don't really know what to say about this dress but ermmmm I think she is showing too much, the shoe laces (if that's what there called) I don't like, it makes the dress a lot more tacky which isn't my style. Again with the hair style it all merges together, nothing is separated e.g. the neck, it doesn't show off any of her lovely curves. 

I don't have a problem with the colour of the dress, I think it is perfectly fine to wear black because we all have black days YAY!!



I think that was the only dress that I wasn't bothered about so that is it! I shall put down a video of the MMV Award style video which I watched to find all these dresses!!!! I shall show some more photos from the night down below! 



















(LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!!)












Lots of love..

From
Polly X



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Kendall looked amazing!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig