Life style, fashion blogger

Tuesday 18 February 2014

London & Paris

Hello everybody! How are we all? I have been super busy with college & two week I was in London & Paris which was so amazing but I am back on now! The trip was so amazing firstly I got to college for 6:45am *yaaawns* then we made our way to London Camden market which was an adventure I've never been so I didn't really know what to expect, 
I've taken some pictures which I will upload now for you cuties to see.



I bought a very summery long strapped bag from this cute little boutique with 60s styled clothes I was so overwhelmed with the amount there but I saw this cute bag and I had to buy it, the bag cost £32 which isn't cheap but you don't go to Camden market everyday so I had to grab it! I had a quick selfie on the coach too!





It isn't a trip when you don't purchase a Costa hot chocolate is it!

That's London over and done with! Now for Paris!!! We had a full day travelling on Tuesday, so we didn't get up to much but the next day we went to this Fashion Muesum full of Chanel's work!
The garments are so beautiful!! I loved them, the colours are so perfect and very luxurious. We went to the streets of Paris, we went into Louis Vuitton and slowly walked out hiding the shame of not been able to buy anything.

I saw a poster of Bradley Cooper so I had to take a snap *fan girls *
I had this delicious hot chocolate with cream from starbucks not the hottest of drinks but it was still yum! 

You can not come to Paris & not visit the Effiel Tower, so the last day we went on the Metro which is very stressful!! But we got there, we had photos & selfies.. ;)
Thanks for reading X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig