Life style, fashion blogger

Thursday 20 February 2014

Brit awards!

Hello everybody! How are we all? 
All my British readers will know that the Brit Awards happened last night, and as a fashionista I concentrated on the beautiful gowns that the ladies were wearing. So let's start with my favourites..  

My most favourite would have to be Beyonce's gown, oh my god! She looked like a beautiful mermaid, her figure is just on another planet!!! She looked so confident & she defiantly owned the stage!


The turquoise dress with black sleeve netting fitted Queen B to a T!!! The length of the dress I thought was practical, not too long so she's picking it up while singing. So perfect! 

My next favourite is Foxes gown, she looked very pretty, the colour I think is absolutely stunning, a bold, deep pink perfect to wear if you're wanting to stand out from the crowd, The fishtail style of dress is so stunning, I don't think we see that many fishtail dresses at this type of event. 

Her figure is perfect, a very figure hugging style of dress that makes her look so attractive and confident.

I really like Peaches Geldof outfit, it is something really different compared to the traditional sparkely dress that we normally see, her hair & make up looked very very nice, nothing too over the top, very natural looking. 

The strapless shirt is something we are seeing more of this year so she was on trend. I really liked the slim style of heel, nothing too in your face.

Here's more images from last night, thanks for reading! X 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig