Life style, fashion blogger

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lipstick review

Hello everybody! I am on holiday from college for a week so I am just resting and getting work done. 
My best friend Kiera came over for a chicken curry (that I made) on Wednesday for a thank you she bought me this lovely Kate Moss lipstick! 

The colour is very summery (perfect for summer obviously ) The colour lightens up my face, I love the plain black shiny plastic holder, both the black & pink colours suit each other very well! 
I love the lid, it says Kate that is directed to Kate Moss since it is Kate moss's collection! I love the overall size of my  product, nothing too big that you can't fit in your handbag or too small that there's hardly nothing in it! 
Here's a picture of me holding the lipstick if you can see it ;)! P.S I had been sweating over the stove all day so it's not the most attractive photo! 

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment below if y'all like too!  X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig