Life style, fashion blogger

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Outfit of the day

Afternoon my fellow viewers!
How are we all today? I have had a very busy Wednesday, with going to Sheffield with my best friend, answering phone calls all day, meeting Neon Jungle (girlband), walking up massive hills in a thousand degree heat IN A JUMPER!!


But on with the outfit post.. I decided to wear my hat but I didn't like any of the photos so I chose not to put them on, I love these leggings that are very 60's, very bold and eye catching!
The orange jumper was probably a mistake for this type of weather but it still went with rest of the outfit!


We took a long walk to Norfolk Park which is in Sheffield so not sure why it is called Norfolk but yes the Park is a very pretty place, full of beautiful trees perfect for photos!
Some of the photos are very flattering (especially the first one) so I stood on my side to get a better angle of my figure!


I met Neon Jungle this afternoon, if you haven't heard of them, they are a 4 British girls that have realised songs like 'Brave Heart', 'Louder' and lots more.











































Jumper -Tesco
Leggings-Topshop (unavailable)
Boots -NewLook
Bag-Accessorize (unavailable)


Neon Jungle piccies..










Thank you for reading!

From.. Polly X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig